The College of Visual Arts and Design is committed to providing students with the latest technology required to succeed in a creative, artistic profession. These computer classrooms, located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Art Building, offer state-of-the-art technology and the most current software applications.
An updated list of software titles available on computers in the classrooms (including the Classroom on Wheels laptop carts) is available here.
Policies and Guidelines
- Computer Classrooms are only accessible to faculty and students during active class periods. Once a class has ended, the room must be vacated. If an instructor cancels a class - or class ends early - all students must vacate the classroom.
- Eating or drinking is not permitted in the Computer Classrooms. All food and beverages must be in sealed containers to prevent spills on the equipment if they are brought into the classroom.
- No unapproved software installation permitted.
- Instructors are responsible for securing the room after class ends. Be sure all students have vacated and that all doors are closed securely.
Reserving a Classroom
- Faculty may reserve a computer classroom by emailing email@example.com.
- Students wishing to reserve a classroom must contact their faculty advisor.